Seal Beach, CA
Date: June 27th – 28th, 2020
Instructor: Ben Hubers
148 Main Street, Suite F
Seal Beach, CA
Saturday 10.00 – 6.00pm (optional 8.00 – 9.00am ELDOA Exercise Class)
Sunday 8.00 – 4.00pm
*Minor schedule changes may occur.
*This course has no pre-requisite.
**This course is NSCA CEU approved. You will receive your CEUs upon completion.
Welcome to ELDOA 1!
The ELDOA 1 Course is hosted June 27-28th, 2020 with instructor Ben Hubers. The ELDOA postures taught in this course includes all the fundamental ELDOAs. The course is held at Beach Fitness, a renowned fitness and rehabilitation center in Southern California, located one block from the beach.
ELDOA Level 1 is a two-day course designed to teach practitioners the most frequently used ELDOA exercises of the spine. A significant portion of ELDOA 1 is devoted to the practical application of these exercises. ELDOA Level 1 is a course for EVERYONE: exercise professionals and physical trainers, massage therapists and athletic trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, all healthcare providers, coaches, golf and movement instructors, yoga teachers, athletic directors AND clients.
- Guy VOYER, DO, His Educational Paradigm & the Teaching Method – “Learn by Doing”
- The History of the ELDOA, According to Guy VOYER, DO (2 parts)
- The Comprehensive Historical Synopsis of the ELDOA
- Introduction to Spine Biomechanics & The Functional Spine Unit of Junghans
- Water is Life
- Back Pain: Treat the Symptoms vs. ELDOA: Address the Cause
- Good Posture, The Gravity Line, and Spine Curvature Disorders
- Teach the ELDOA Postures for The Most Frequently Used ELDOA of the Spine
- Teaching Principles: Awareness, Myo-fascial Stretching, & Lemniscate
- Philosophy of the ELDOA: “You Are Your Own Best Therapist
Upon completion you become a certified ELDOA Level 1 student-practitioner.
- Wear comfortable athletic clothes during the course. Bring a change of clothes if you prefer for after the ELDOA class.
- Complimentary fruit and water is available all day for your convenience. Please bring a refillable water bottle if you can.
- You can store food in our fridge, we also have a toaster oven and a microwave.
- You are surrounded by excellent coffee shops and restaurants as we are right on Main Street.
- Sunday will begin with a 60-min ELDOA Fitness class.
- Hennessy’s Parking Lot has free all day parking for Beach Fitness visitors. Located across the street from gym facing Main Street.
- Bank of America parking lot across from facility has free no-limit parking after closing on Sat and Sunday all day.
- Beach Parking Lot. 10th Street/Beach Lot has all day parking for $3.
- There is 1 or 2h parking limit on most streets surrounding the facility.
AIRBNB (areas: Seal Beach, Sunset, Long Beach (Naples Island, Belmont Shore etc)
THE PACIFIC INN (walking distance from facility)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
SIGN UP TODAY!
Course Fee: $499
By purchasing the above item I agree to the Cancellation Policy.
- A service charge of $150 will apply for ALL cancellations.
- Refunds will not be issued within 30 days of the course/seminar start date.
- Course participants have the option to re-schedule the course within a period of 12 months from original start date of the course. The enrollment change must be notified to ELDOA USA at email@example.com a minimum of 5 days prior to original course start. Participants who choose to re-schedule must choose equal Certification Course taught by Bryce Turner, ELDOA USA. Re-scheduling does not qualify for a refund.
- Cancellation within 5 days prior to course start are considered late cancel or no show and will not allow for a refund or enrollment change. Service charge will apply.
- No refunds on private or customized engagements.
- No refunds on private treatments or appointments.