Date: May 15th – 17th, 2020
Instructor: Bryce Turner
Host: Epik Chiro – SALT Kakaako Chiropractic, Dr. Erik Shimane & Fabriann Gin
*Pre-requisite: ELDOA 2.
**This course is NSCA CEU approved. You will receive your CEUs upon completion.
675 Auahi Street, Suite E3 203/204
Honolulu, HI 96813
Friday 12.00 – 7.00pm
Saturday 9.00 – 5.00pm
Sunday 8.00 – 3.00pm
*Minor schedule changes may occur.
Welcome to ELDOA 3!
The ELDOA 3 Course is hosted May 15-17th, 2020 with instructor Bryce Turner. The ELDOA postures taught in this course includes all the ELDOAs for the accessory joints.
The focus of ELDOA 3 is the Peripheral Joints (Ribcage and Sternum, Shoulder Girdle and Hips). The first portion of this course is a review of Levels 1 and 2 and the ELDOA postures of the Spine. Descriptive anatomy and Kapandji biomechanics are reviewed and cinesiology laws will be discussed. The ELDOA postures taught in the course include the ELDOA postures for the hip, the shoulder – all parts – and the ELDOA postures for the ribs and sternum.
- Review ELDOA Levels 1-2
- Descriptive Anatomy and Kapandji Biomechanics of the Hip
- The ELDOA Postures of the Hip
- Descriptive Anatomy and Kapandji Biomechanics of the Shoulder Girdle
- The ELDOA Postures of the Shoulder Girdle
- Descriptive Anatomy of the Trunk and Kapandji Biomechanics of the Ribcage and Sternum
- The ELDOA Postures for the Ribcage and Sternum
- Factors of Progression
- Discuss the Preparation for the ELDOA Level 4
Upon completion you become a certified ELDOA Level 3 student-practitioner.
Accommodations in Honolulu
Our education course location (Epik Chiro) is located in Kakaako, approx 5-10 min drive from Waikiki. Use zip code: 96813 when searing for nearby accommodations.
Click HERE for details about how to get to Epik Chiro.
Uber/Lyft is readily available. There is also a bike share program called Bike that runs through Waikiki to the course location.
The state of Hawaii just passed a law limiting AirBnB’s so the best most reliable option to stay is in a hotel.
Ala Moana Hotel
Any hotel closer to the big Ala Moana mall is your best bet vs. being on the far side of Waikiki (closer to diamond Head).
Email us at email@example.com!
SIGN UP TODAY!
Upon completion of initial month payment of $224, remaining payments will be sent the 3 consecutive months at the 1st of each month (you have 14 days to pay each invoice sent).
By purchasing the above item I agree to the Cancellation Policy.
- A service charge of $150 will apply for ALL cancellations.
- Refunds will not be issued within 30 days of the course/seminar start date.
- Course participants have the option to re-schedule the course within a period of 12 months from original start date of the course. The enrollment change must be notified to ELDOA USA at firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 5 days prior to original course start. Participants who choose to re-schedule must choose equal Certification Course taught by Bryce Turner, ELDOA USA. Re-scheduling does not qualify for a refund.
- Cancellation within 5 days prior to course start are considered late cancel or no show and will not allow for a refund or enrollment change. Service charge will apply.
- No refunds on private or customized engagements.
- No refunds on private treatments or appointments.