San Jose, CA
Date: Aug 21 – 23rd, 2020
Instructor: Bryce Turner
Approved Continuing Education Credits for this course:
- NSCA (2.7)
4982 Cherry Avenue
San Jose, CA 95118
Friday 12.00 – 7.00pm
Saturday 9.00 – 5.00pm
Sunday 8.00 – 4.00pm
*Minor schedule changes may occur.
Welcome to ELDOA 3!
The ELDOA 3 Course is held August 21-23rd, 2020 with Instructor Bryce Turner. The ELDOA postures taught in this course includes all the ELDOAs for the accessory joints. Our course host is Dr. Justin Brink D.C, owner of Premiere Spine & Sport in San Jose and Certified ELDOA 4 Trainer.
The focus of ELDOA 3 is the Peripheral Joints (Ribcage and Sternum, Shoulder Girdle and Hips). The first portion of this course is a review of Levels 1 and 2 and the ELDOA postures of the Spine. Descriptive anatomy and Kapandji biomechanics are reviewed and cinesiology laws will be discussed. The ELDOA postures taught in the course include the ELDOA postures for the hip, the shoulder – all parts – and the ELDOA postures for the ribs and sternum.
- Review ELDOA Levels 1-2
- Descriptive Anatomy and Kapandji Biomechanics of the Hip
- The ELDOA Postures of the Hip
- Descriptive Anatomy and Kapandji Biomechanics of the Shoulder Girdle
- The ELDOA Postures of the Shoulder Girdle
- Descriptive Anatomy of the Trunk and Kapandji Biomechanics of the Ribcage and Sternum
- The ELDOA Postures for the Ribcage and Sternum
- Factors of Progression
- Discuss the Preparation for the ELDOA Level 4
Upon completion you will graduate as a Level 3 ELDOA student-practitioner.
- Wear comfortable athletic clothes during the course. Bring a change of clothes if you prefer for after the ELDOA class.
- Bring a yoga mat, towel and a refillable water bottle.
- Coffee shops, Sprouts, Safeway and several options for lunch/dining are available near the facility.
- Free parking at facility.
- Regarding accommodation; most students have picked AirBnB as their choice of accommodation. You may also stay at any hotel near or in downtown San Jose as there are many varieties of hotels and budget.
- Best and closest hotel is Wingate by Windham, San Jose, located down the street from Premiere Spine & Sport. Click HERE to find out more about Wingate.
Email us at email@example.com!
SIGN UP TODAY!
- 3 payments – payment per month: $299
- Upon completion of initial month payment of $299, you will be automatically charged $299/month for 2 additional months. Your card is being automatically charged each month on the same date as your initial transaction date.
- Last day to sign up for Payment Plan is August 1st, 2020.
- A service charge of $35 will apply per unpaid or late payment.
By purchasing the above item(s) I agree to the Cancellation Policy.
- A service charge of $150 will apply for ALL cancellations.
- Refunds will not be issued within 30 days of the course/seminar start date.
- Course participants have the option to re-schedule the course within a period of 12 months from original start date of the course. The enrollment change must be notified to ELDOA USA at firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 5 days prior to original course start. Participants who choose to re-schedule must choose equal Certification Course taught by Bryce Turner, ELDOA USA. Re-scheduling does not qualify for a refund.
- Cancellation within 5 days prior to course start are considered late cancel or no show and will not allow for a refund or enrollment change. Service charge will apply.
- No refunds on private or customized engagements.
- No refunds on private treatments or appointments.