Date: March 27th – 29th, 2020
Instructor: Bryce Turner
*Pre-requisite: ELDOA 2.
**This course is NSCA CEU approved. You will receive your CEUs upon completion.
NEW! ELDOA 3 and Workshop
ELDOA USA is offering the Workshop “How to teach an ELDOA Group Class” in conjunction with ELDOA 3. The course or the workshop can be purchased separately, you can also purchase the Combo package including ELDOA 3 and The Workshop for a special rate!
- Workshop, Friday March 27th: 9.00am – 12.00pm
- ELDOA 3 + Workshop – COMBO Rate
ELDOA 3 and Workshop “How to Teach an ELDOA Group Class”
Friday March 27th – Workshop: 9.00am – 12.00pm + ELDOA 3, Course Start 12.30pm
See ELDOA 3 course schedule below.
To Purchase ELDOA 3 ONLY, register at the bottom of page.
Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center – East MultiPurpose Room
2700 Children’s Way
Nashville, Tennessee 37212
Friday 12.30 – 7.00pm
Saturday 9.00 – 7.00pm
Sunday 9.00 – 3.00pm
*Minor schedule changes may occur.
Welcome to ELDOA 3!
The ELDOA 3 Course is hosted March 27-29th, 2020 with instructor Bryce Turner. The ELDOA postures taught in this course includes all the ELDOAs for the accessory joints. The course is hosted at the globally renowned Vanderbilt University.
The focus of ELDOA 3 is the Peripheral Joints (Ribcage and Sternum, Shoulder Girdle and Hips). The first portion of this course is a review of Levels 1 and 2 and the ELDOA postures of the Spine. Descriptive anatomy and Kapandji biomechanics are reviewed and cinesiology laws will be discussed. The ELDOA postures taught in the course include the ELDOA postures for the hip, the shoulder – all parts – and the ELDOA postures for the ribs and sternum.
- Review ELDOA Levels 1-2
- Descriptive Anatomy and Kapandji Biomechanics of the Hip
- The ELDOA Postures of the Hip
- Descriptive Anatomy and Kapandji Biomechanics of the Shoulder Girdle
- The ELDOA Postures of the Shoulder Girdle
- Descriptive Anatomy of the Trunk and Kapandji Biomechanics of the Ribcage and Sternum
- The ELDOA Postures for the Ribcage and Sternum
- Factors of Progression
- Discuss the Preparation for the ELDOA Level 4
Upon completion you become a certified ELDOA Level 3 student-practitioner.
- Wear comfortable athletic clothes during the course. Bring a change of clothes if you prefer for after the ELDOA class.
- Bring your Level 1&2 Manual for day 1 review.
- Bring a towel and refillable water bottle.
Vanderbilt University has plenty of parking spaces around campus. Click HERE for detailed parking map.
There are many great and affordable options for accommodation near Vanderbilt, see options here.
Vanderbilt University is located near popular areas such as Music Row, The Gulch and Downtown Nashville.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
SIGN UP TODAY!
By purchasing the above item I agree to the Cancellation Policy.
- A service charge of $150 will apply for ALL cancellations.
- Refunds will not be issued within 30 days of the course/seminar start date.
- Course participants have the option to re-schedule the course within a period of 12 months from original start date of the course. The enrollment change must be notified to ELDOA USA at email@example.com a minimum of 5 days prior to original course start. Participants who choose to re-schedule must choose equal Certification Course taught by Bryce Turner, ELDOA USA. Re-scheduling does not qualify for a refund.
- Cancellation within 5 days prior to course start are considered late cancel or no show and will not allow for a refund or enrollment change. Service charge will apply.
- No refunds on private or customized engagements.
- No refunds on private treatments or appointments.