Date: June 12th – 14th, 2020
Instructor: Bryce Turner
*Pre-requisite: ELDOA 2.
**This course is NSCA CEU approved. You will receive your CEUs upon completion.
NEW! ELDOA 3 and Workshop
ELDOA USA is offering the Workshop “How to teach an ELDOA Group Class” in conjunction with ELDOA 3. The course or the workshop can be purchased separately, you can also purchase the Combo package including ELDOA 3 and The Workshop for a special rate!
- Workshop, Friday June 12th: 9.00am – 12.00pm
- ELDOA 3 + Workshop – COMBO Rate
ELDOA 3 and Workshop “How to Teach an ELDOA Group Class”
Friday March 27th – Workshop: 9.00am – 12.00pm + ELDOA 3, Course Start 12.30pm
See ELDOA 3 course schedule below.
To Purchase ELDOA 3 ONLY, register at the bottom of page.
Friday 12.30 – 7.00pm
Saturday 9.00 – 7.00pm
Sunday 9.00 – 3.00pm
*Minor schedule changes may occur.
Welcome to ELDOA 3!
The ELDOA 3 Course is hosted June 12-15th, 2020 with instructor Bryce Turner. The ELDOA postures taught in this course includes all the ELDOAs for the accessory joints. The course is hosted at Hilton DownTown Nashville.
The focus of ELDOA 3 is the Peripheral Joints (Ribcage and Sternum, Shoulder Girdle and Hips). The first portion of this course is a review of Levels 1 and 2 and the ELDOA postures of the Spine. Descriptive anatomy and Kapandji biomechanics are reviewed and cinesiology laws will be discussed. The ELDOA postures taught in the course include the ELDOA postures for the hip, the shoulder – all parts – and the ELDOA postures for the ribs and sternum.
- Review ELDOA Levels 1-2
- Descriptive Anatomy and Kapandji Biomechanics of the Hip
- The ELDOA Postures of the Hip
- Descriptive Anatomy and Kapandji Biomechanics of the Shoulder Girdle
- The ELDOA Postures of the Shoulder Girdle
- Descriptive Anatomy of the Trunk and Kapandji Biomechanics of the Ribcage and Sternum
- The ELDOA Postures for the Ribcage and Sternum
- Factors of Progression
- Discuss the Preparation for the ELDOA Level 4
Upon completion you become a certified ELDOA Level 3 student-practitioner.
- Wear comfortable athletic clothes during the course. Bring a change of clothes if you prefer for after the ELDOA class.
- Bring your Level 1&2 Manual for day 1 review.
- Bring a towel and refillable water bottle.
Hilton DownTown Nashville offer self-parking ($35) or Valet ($45) per day. There are also parking garages in the area for a cheaper rate.
Hilton DownTown is in the heart of downtown Nashville with walking distance to everything. There are many hotel options in downtown, click HERE for an overview of choices.
Best rate in town at the moment is Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown, room for $170/night. Only a few min walking distance from Hilton.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
SIGN UP TODAY!
- 3 payments – payment per month: $299
- Upon completion of initial month payment of $299, you will be automatically charged $299/month for 2 additional months. Your card is being automatically charged each month on the same date as your initial transaction date.
- Last day to sign up for Payment Plan is June 1st, 2020.
- A service charge of $35 will apply per unpaid or late payment.
By purchasing the above item(s) I agree to the Cancellation Policy.
- A service charge of $150 will apply for ALL cancellations.
- Refunds will not be issued within 30 days of the course/seminar start date.
- Course participants have the option to re-schedule the course within a period of 12 months from original start date of the course. The enrollment change must be notified to ELDOA USA at email@example.com a minimum of 5 days prior to original course start. Participants who choose to re-schedule must choose equal Certification Course taught by Bryce Turner, ELDOA USA. Re-scheduling does not qualify for a refund.
- Cancellation within 5 days prior to course start are considered late cancel or no show and will not allow for a refund or enrollment change. Service charge will apply.
- No refunds on private or customized engagements.
- No refunds on private treatments or appointments.